Its not only for dine but also for lunch.
Those who like to explore more about foods through the restaurants, café or warung in Bali, must know which what the best taste and good value to go…..
These are my recommendation of where to have dinner or lunch in Bali. Based on the last 12 months visit at least 3-5 times tasting their foods each place.
The High pay high expectation
Seminyak & Kerobokan area:
- Metis restaurant, international foods, for those who like to indulge in fine dining and tropical elegance of the highest degree. Located at Jl. Petitenget , Seminyak telp: +62 361 737888
- Candhi Bali, Indonesian Cuisine. Try Tempestuous Organic Mixed Salad. Located at Oberoi, Seminyak Telp +62 361 7311060
- Warisan Restaurant, Fine dining mediterranean food to delight the most demanding taste Located at Jalan Raya Kerobokan, Telp +62 361 731175
- Kaizan restaurant, spacious Japanese eatery and sushi bar located at Oberoi, Seminyak Telp +62 361 747 2324
- Ju Ma Na Restaurant and Bar, Marocoan style fine dining serve fresh seafood with an Asian twist. Try the cocktails. Located at Banyan Tree, Ungasan.
Ubud Area :
- Cascades Restaurant as it says Luxury Tropical fine dining, they do a really good job great food great service. Located at Viceroy Resorts Ubud Jalan Lanyahan, Banjar Nagi, Ubud telp +62 361 735 201.
- Mozaik Restaurant, Tropical Garden seting and uniqe. Known as the only Indonesian restaurant to be selected as one of the 100 World’s Best in the San Pellegrino Guide. Located at Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Telp +62 361 975 768
Nusa Dua Area
- Ocean Terrace Beach Front Dining, Asian Cuisine located at The Laguna Resorts , Nusa Dua, telp +62 361 771 327
Good taste, pay less
- Delicious restaurant, Asian Food with seafood specialty. Should try the Grilled Prawn. Located at Jl. Drupadi near dyana pura, harmony hotel seminyak
- Mykonos Restaurant, Greek food, Located at Oberoi, Seminyak, telp. +62 361 733 253
- Biku Bali, International Indonesian food. All of their food at the menu are super yumm, try the very Indonesian identical it’s call (Bubur Ayam), Located at Jalan Raya Petitenget, Kerobokan, Telp +62 361 8570 888
- La sal restaurant, Spanish food, you must try sesame tuna, located at Jalan Drupadi, Seminyak, Telp 361 738 321
- Bistro Batu Kali ,Australian taste, good food, try the duck fried. Located at Oberoi.
Kuta – Tuban
- Bubba Gump Restaurant, Seafood specialty, Must try the Prawn signature. Located at Jalan Kartika plaza, Telp +62 361 754 028
- Gabah Restaurant, Indonesian Balinese Food, at Ramayana hotel Kuta, Telp +62 361 751 864
- Café Batu Jimbar, the famous Identical Indonesian food is called (Lontong Sayur) Rice cake and some of various vegetables and meet with Krupuk, Located at Jl Danua tamblingan, Sanur Telp +62 361 287 374
Could be spicy, very spicy, tasty and pay below expectation
Seminyak & keroboka area
- Warung Nuris , Their signature is Pork ribs and the cocktails. Located at Jalan Batu Belig, Kerobokan telp +62 361 6722847
- Mojo Buritos , ala Mexican foods, try buritos dan nachos located at Legian, Jalan Benesari and in Petitenget, Kerobokan.
- La Planca, Bar, spanish food at seminyak beach, between Anantara and Cocoon beach Club, good for sunset and chill having beer with friends
- Warung Murah, Super Indonesian food no MSG. Always full of people, Indonesian & foreigners, located at 66 (Double six) road and Kerobokan.
- Warung Bamboo, Located at Jalan Plawa, opposite Jalan Dyana Pura, Seminyak. Cheap and yummy Javanese Balinese taste.
- Soto Bandung, Special soto/Soup lover, must try. Located at 20 meters after trafight light from Lio Square kerobokan or Bank BCA Kerobokan from seminyak
- Warung Sobat, Indonesian Balinese food, get free dessert, located at Petitenget and Jl mertanadi Kerobokan
- Gong Corner, Indonesian Food. At Poppis 2 before Kuta Town house Legian.
If you have question and confuse of where the best place to go for diner with friends or for romantic dinner even alone, call me at +62 361 735 201 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cascade Restaurant in Ubud, taken from their website